As a Microsoft Gold Partner with extensive experience, we help you get the most benefit from its powerful tools to support business productivity and collaboration.
You can depend on our expertise in all things Microsoft—we pride ourselves on our mutual, trusted partnership.
Leading the way, Together
Solve your toughest business challenges by harnessing the true value of technology. Access our team’s extensive experience to steer your transformation projects from end-to-end.
Thanks to our dedicated focus and partnership with Microsoft technologies, we’re proud to be a highly valued Microsoft Gold Partner.
Tap into our national team of over 120 security-cleared Microsoft technical experts.
100% Australian owned, we deliver key programs that drive positive change in our local technology industry.
Delivering successful client outcomes
We are trusted and empowered by clients to solve complex business challenges to deliver a world-class experience using Microsoft technologies.
What we deliver
- Gold-rated competencies in cloud productivity and platform solutions for the small to mid-market
- Gold-rated for application management and integration, allowing tailored build and integration of Microsoft applications for different organisational needs
- Gold-rated for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), DevOps, and data analytics
- Silver-rated for collaboration, content and data security, allowing seamless and secure collaboration between on-site and remote teams
- A dedicated Microsoft Partner Development Manager and Technology Strategist, plus industry and channel leads—all with the technical expertise to implement new systems, upgrades or help to manage technologies.
- Dynamics 365 - a cloud-based CRM
- Microsoft 365 - integrated workflows to streamline your business
- Azure - cloud-based services using your preferred tools
- Power Platform – foster innovation across your organisation
The Department of Defence is a significant user of Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365 clouds. We are very proud to have been selected to provide the cloud foundations for this nationally important transformation that will provide a near real-time view of critical information across Defence to better inform decision making.Steven Worrall Managing Director, Microsoft Australia
Large scale implementation of Azure for IBM and the Department of Defence
Atturra supported IBM in implementing a platform to help streamline and rationalise up to 500 systems across the Department of Defence, supporting about 85,000 users in Australia and overseas.